Did you ever realize people need, and are willing to pay for the knowledge that you have inside your head?
Why You Should Write An E-book
Information businesses are booming and millions are being made every day on the Internet from all kinds of knowledge products. What most business owners don’t understand is that in just a few days you can write an e-book without difficulty. It doesn’t matter if your expertise is real estate, hypnonsis, internet marketing or accounting. There are thousands of people who want to learn what you know and are willing to pay for that knowledge. And the Internet provides you with an effective and easy way to reach them. Not only will an e-book provide you with a way to sell your knowledge, there are other advantages to writing one as well.
An e-book, report or white paper will identify you as an author and expert. This gives you a good bit of leverage with prospects who are considering doing business with you. It gives you an edge over your competitors and sets you apart. It’s a way to dramatically increase your status as the “go-to” person.
If you write an e-book it will generally sell for more than a print book. So your profit margin is exceptional since you have no per-sale costs.
Steps To Write An E-book
Most people hesitate to write an e-book because they think it will take months like a print book. But e-books don’t need to be nearly as long or complex. You can record your content by just speaking into a microphone, uploading the file and having it transcribed. I use a transcription service that will transcribe an hour of audio for around $60.
Creating a cover for your e-book is also easy. There is easy-to-use e-book creator software that works well with Adobe Illustrator and has pre-loaded templates to which you just add some additional graphics and text. You can outsource the cover for very little money to someone who does this kind of work. Or you can easily create a cover for your e-book yourself with some simple graphic software.
Ways To Generate Income When You Write an E-book
E-books can be used to generate income in a variety of ways. Here are just a few:
- sell it on your website
- you can offer to sell it through Clickbank where other marketers will choose to sell it as your affiliate. Clickbank is a place where 10,000 products are available for business owners who want to sell additional products that they didn’t actually create. They become your affiliate sale team and Clickbank handles paying your affiliate and you. They take care of everything and make it easy to be a “seller”.
- you can sell it on E-bay
- you can add your book to someone’s Amazon store where similar products are sold in your niche
- attach a dollar value to it, then give it away for free if people opt-in to your mailing list. These are hot leads interested in what you have to say.
- you can list in on e-book sites where thousands of people search by topic
- you can find other joint venture partners with a similar target market who would be willing to sell your e-book for a percentage of sales
- you can give away your e-book and ask others to give it away, while embedding lots of links back to your web sales pages into your e-book so readers click through and you can increase sales of your other products or services.
Those are just a few ways to make e-books generate cash for your business. If you want to add some dollars to your bank account, it’s time to think outside the box and try new strategies and marketing methods to generate sales.
E-books give you a great return on investment and are easy to create. There are no production costs because an e-book is downloadable. There are no printing or mailing costs. If you are a local business, with an e-book you can share your knowledge and sell to a global audience. The possibilities are endless. So what are you waiting for – go write an e-book!
WRITE ME A COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK….